The Haunted: Hells Reach PC Review

The Haunted: Hells Reach is an unusual third-person based demon hunting game.

It seems to have a lot of things I don't like - it is third-person based, no tutorial at all (there is a how to play section in the menu), and enemies that pop out of nowhere right in front of you.

Graphics are pretty good. Punching and kicking is OK and there are a few different moves. You can also shoot with a handgun, shotgun or commando rifle.

Overall, I didn't like it, but without a tutorial or explanations I don't think I really got the game at all.

I'll update this post if I play more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review