Data Jammers: FastForward PC Game Review

Data Jammers: FastForward is a very nice looking, retro style game, which reminds me of a "lane hopping" game design that I remember playing in arcades and my Intellivision back in the 80s.

From what I've seen in the demo, you hop between lanes (which divide with very nice visuals, which reminds me of Tron Legacy) and use bombs or pushing to destroy your enemies.

It all looks great, and the trailer theme is adorable, but in practice I really don't get the gameplay. Enemies seem to come from everywhere, and all you have is area off effect bombs, which you can't really use all the time as you only get a couple and the eventual replacement.

I don't recommend it. But if you really think you are going to like it, try the demo first, which is only a few megabytes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review