Runespell: Overture Review

RuneSpell: Overture does not fit in the regular game genres.

It is a poker game with battles decided by card matches - much like Puzzle Quest. In a very similar way, you also get a number of other cards and allies that you can use during the game. There is some strategy involved in which cards/allies you choose for each battle.

Graphics are pretty good, but what surprised me the most was the quality of the music. I imagine many won't appreciate it, but I really loved the orchestral epic theme.

I very much enjoyed the unusual gameplay. I recommend checking out the demo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review