American Gods: The Tenth Anniversary Edition


I've just finished American Gods: The Tenth Anniversary Edition, by Neil Gaiman.

I did read American Gods about ten years ago, when it came out. However, after all this time it was quite blurry in my memory and I only remembered bits and pieces.

So I can't tell you exactly how much is changed in this edition. There are some obvious additions after the ending, such as a short scene with Jesus and a short interview with the author, that were midly interesting.

I liked the book the first time, and this second time was pretty good, though. It was a real page turner, and very enjoyable.

I'm not sure how to go to about the plot without dropping spoilers all over the place, however.

I can only say that I really recommend it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review