Dead Horde Review

Dead Horde is a top view, arcade style Zombie killing game.

The graphics and sound are adequate.

My problem with it was the gameplay, which mostly consists of holding the trigger (and all you need is point in the general direction - no precision required) and shooting at small groups of zombies while running in the other direction.

That is pretty much it. There is not much strategy involved, and for me, not much fun either.

You can also buy upgrades at a shop. While they do make some difference, it is not as much as I'd like.

The game has vehicle sequences. One felt like a bonus round, where you went around running over groups of zombies with an Humvee. 

Another was a simple "puzzle" - you get into a forklift to raise a metal structure. The problem was - the first time, it didn't show me the control system (up and down arrows). So I was going around trying to figure out what to do. The second time I entered it displayed the controls. Personally I'd just go with the regular weapon controls.

On regular play and on the forklift, I had annoying clip problems on doors and also on the slightest terrain variations.

To be honest, there were many zombie flash games over the year that I've enjoyed more than Dead Horde. Not recommended.

Zombie games I can recommend:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review