Critical Mass Demo Review

Critical Mass is a 3D match-3 (actually, match 4) style game.

You rotate a color shape made of cubes to find the right spot to eliminate as many cubes as possible. You also have a few power ups.

The graphics are good, but the music is incredibly repetitive and annoying after a a minute or so, at most (something I've heard about elsewhere, so it is not just me!).

I found the gameplay more annoying than fun. While the 3D does add to the possibilites, constantly rotating to look for the best match didn't feel as nice as just seeing the best matches.

I have played a ton of match-3 games I've liked in the past, but this one really didn't work for me.

There is a demo available - if you think you might like it, do yourself a favor and try the demo before buying.

I'm off to play a little Bejeweled 3 - now that is great game music! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review