The Magicians - Book Review

The Magicians is a fantasy novel, by Lev Grossman. There is also a TV series based on the book series.

Funnily enough, I finished the book in the same day that I finished the TV series.

The book is basically a darker Harry Potter - which doesn't try to be cute and magic seems to have much more in the consequences area.

They are somewhat close, but there are a few differences. I think the tone of the TV series (from what I remember, as the events in the book took place in the series several years ago) is actually better than the book, which is quite refreshing from all the series/movies that just don't work as well.

Still, it was pretty good, and I plan to go through the whole book series, too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review