Plants vs Zombies - iPad Game Review

Plants vs Zombies is pretty old, and I played through the whole game in the PC a long time ago.

It is also old on the iPad, but I finally got around to playing it there, so I will do a quick review.

Plants vs Zombies is pretty much identical to the PC version. I hear there are some (minor) differences on the graphics on the Retina screens, but I have an iPad 2. Either way, the graphics look even better in the small iPad screen compared to the PC version.

Gameplay is fun, albeit slow at times (I really miss the regular Tower Defense genre speedup button).

There are extra modes, such as one where you send zombies to attack plants, a gem twist with plants (for some reason, I don't like the twist action match-3 style), an aquarium, portal (very annoying when suddenly a portal moves and zombies pop in your plants) and more. Some are good, most are not much fun.

Either way, they decided to use the new monetize style to sell coins so that you can buy extra modes, plants and tools. I can't say I fault them, and the prices are very reasonable (you can get most stuff for US$4).

Overall, still very good, and recommended if for some reason or other you didn't get around to playing it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review