Dungeon Defender - Android Game Review

I reviewed Dungeon Defender for PC (demo) some time ago.

I really didn't like it. For some reason, everything about the interface annoyed me. I'm stubborn this way, and since I got the Android version in the latest Humble Bundle, I decided to try it.

First of all, it is a 20MB download. However, this downloads the rest of the 700MB. OK so far.

However, the interface feels even more annoying. It uses a mix of swiping on each side of the screen for character and screen control. I REALLY didn't like it.

Not recommended at all. I realize a lot of people like this, I'm just not one of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review