Oh Myyy! (There Goes The Internet) - Book Review

Oh Myyy! (There Goes The Internet),  by George Takei , is a non-fiction book that mostly covers his Social Media fame.

It is a fun read, and really something that you want to read on a tablet or PC - it has plenty of color photos, mostly of random memes relevant to what he is talking about. I started reading on my e-ink Kindle and switched to the iPad after a few pages.

While I doubt most of his advice is useful to people who want to succeed in social media such as Facebook or Twitter, there are a few useful insights there.

One amusing aspect is hearing about posts (why they were posted or consequences) that I have seen myself, some a few weeks ago.

My only complaint is that some links worked, but some wouldn't launch on the iPad, not sure why.

Otherwise, worth checking out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review