Hacker Monthly - Magazine Review

Hacker Monthly is a magazine version of Hacker News. What is nice is that it contains hand picked articles with nice formating, in topics as diverse as programming, start-ups, cooking and more.

They also nicely handle Kindle delivery, which means that new issues just appear in my iPad (I really wouldn't  want to read it on my Kindle - it looks too nice in the big screen and has plenty of photos).

I have to say that I am not sure if I would have subscribed without the Appsumo sale - 3 years for US$39. But for that price, it is pretty good value.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review