Frozen Synapse Review

I just got Frozen Synapse in the latest Humble Bundle.

I've been meaning to check out their demo for a while, but never got the time.

The game is in an interesting middle of the road as genre goes. I've played a few turn-based games (my fondest memories being of Silent Storm), but Frozen Synapse is not really like that - it feels more like a shooter puzzle.

I like the gameplay, but I didn't really get the hang of it yet, so I'm still being massacred :-)

Graphics look very nice, with the whole neon theme, and explosions look great. It is always fun to see a game that allows explosions to properly take walls.

Since it is so different from most game I recommend that you try the demo first.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review