Demolition Inc. Review

Demolition Inc. is a very neat 3D chain reaction game. You are an alien who has to destroy all cities on Earth to return the planet to a pristine state.

Apparently they were all out of ray guns, because you will have to work with oil, glue, explosive cows and the like to set chain reactions with cars and trucks to destroy buildings.

The demo is VERY short, but I liked it. You have to suck the debris, both to get bonuses and so that the cars and trucks can keep moving. I've heard complaints of debris getting stuck, but didn't have any problems.

My sole complaint is that for whatever reason it decided to start on monitor 1 instead of the primary monitor, which is very uncommon (I think I've seen another game do this a few years ago). You do have an option to switch to whatever monitor you want, so it is not that annoying.

I recommend that you download the demo and try it out.

Update: The game was on sale and I bought it. Turns out that the demo levels were way more fun than the rest. No longer recommended.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review