Section 8: Prejudice PC Review

3 out of 5

Initially I wasn't able to play - here are the details on how to fix it if you also have the message "Games for Windows Live Failed to initialize.

Even after the fix I still wasn't able to login with Games for Windows Live - it complained that the e-mail/password didn't match and then showed me the login screen again. With a little detail - it won't let me edit the password! Pure genius!

However, the game works even without logging on. So far it is a bit disappointing - it does look very good, and in principle it should be fun - it has all the right guns, some nice customization options and great graphics, but the gameplay was pretty disappointing to me.

The enemies seem to come from nowhere, and shooting them tends to be too simple-minded. It's just no fun.

For US$15, that might be acceptable, or maybe the standards for consoles are different, I don't know. But I really can't recommend it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review