GhostBusters: Sanctum of Slime PC Review

GhostBusters was a great film at the time. I loved it, and I also loved it the soundtrack, which I heard (on LP!) many many times.

There were a few games about it, even starting with 8-bit computers in the 80s. I fondly remember one of those, which had many strategical components, even back then.

GhostBusters: Sanctum of Slime is clearly a budget title. The comic book style bits are interesting, but I can't help but feel they could look better.

The game looks ok. On all the action I've seen, you go around with your ghost busting crew in similar looking rooms, shooting ghosts that are either yellow or red - and choosing the red or yellow gun. You handle a few waves of ghosts, the room doors open up, and there you go to another door.

After a few minutes of this, I was pretty bored and annoyed. I understand there are other game mechanics (something about driving in the car hitting ghosts), but I was way too tired of the beginning to bother.

The only nice thing about the whole experience was hearing the old movie theme song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review