Blogger Stats

I just heard about Blogger Stats which are a simple way to get stats for your blog. Yes, I know it's pretty old, but I'll usually just come in, do a quick post and leave - I never noticed the new tab.

It's neat, it works and it shows numbers that are very different (and always larger) from Google Analytics, which I have been using here and on my main site for a couple of years.

I'm not sure why that would happen - and for example, on my Atom Zombie Smasher post I get 13 pageviews in Stats vs 2 in GA... Not a small difference.

Of course, the tools available are very primitive by comparison with GA, but it's fairly acceptable for a built-in tools that requires no work on your part (not that GA requires much work, either). Given the difference in accuracy, I'll be using it regularly from now on.

I was also surprised today to find out that this blog has a Google PR of 3. That's not very high, but it's much higher than the 0 I presumed... I imagine it has to do with Pingbacks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review