Jump Gate Twist Review

Jump Gate Twist - by Mark L. Van Name was a very quick read for me - it's an omnibus volume with the first two volumes of the Jon and Lobo series - A Jump Ahead and Slanted Jack - and two short stories.

I've recently read the two books, so I naturally only read the short stories. They were interesting - one has the pre-fix Jon, and the other is an absurd and interesting Christmas tale with Lobo (before he met Jon).

If you plan to read any of the other books, then this should be cheaper. Getting it only for the short stories would make it a bit expensive - I only got it myself because it came on a Webscriptions package.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review