Global Agenda Demo

Since it had a 30% discount this weekend on Steam, I finally got around to trying the Global Agenda demo.

It's supposed to be a MMOFPS - I'm not aware of any of those succeeding.

While the beginning is reasonable enough, I found the starting missions quite boring and repetitive. You'd have other people show up clearly doing the same mission as you, and enemies respawning  all the time.

Of course, I'm not a big fan of MMOs. But I really didn't like this one... Maybe MMO fans would find the initial grinding fun - I really didn't.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Keep playing until you get to Mercenary PvP. The beginning missions are more of an extended tutorial. Once you start Merc PvP the action really picks up and the game is VERY addicting.

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review