Dexter is Delicious

Dexter is Delicious was the first book I finished on my new Kindle. I did get it just after it was released, but reading in the notebook is a very different experience, so I ended putting off.

I've enjoyed all the other books and the TV series (and the two first years of the TV series - I didn't get around to watching the rest) , so it's probably no surprise that I liked this one too.

The main topic of the book is Dexter's new baby, and the ways in that it affected him, as well as his, let's say "hobby", of killing serial killers.

I don't want to spoil things, but I did find the new "enemies" quite interesting, as well as the return of his brother.

I read some complaints about how soft Dexter is in this book - it is indeed true, but that didn't make it any less enjoyable for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review