Iron Grip: Warlord review

I've just noticed the demo for Iron Grip: Warlord on Steam, and checked it out.

It is a mix of RTS, FPS and a tower defense game. The graphics are so outdated it's silly. The level design is barely ok.

That said, I just loved the gameplay... I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a demo so much. And if you have an older computer, it should still play fine (an advantage for those outdated graphics).

I've sometimes thought of RTS/FPS hybrids. This one is everything I dreamed of. After playing a level I went and bought it - it's pretty cheap at US$9.95.

Totally recommended. Drop by their site now, and download the demo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review