STAR WARS Jedi Fallen Order - PC Game Review

 STAR WARS Jedi Fallen Order is, obviously an action game on the Star Wars universe. You play as a Jedi in training who escaped after most Jedi have been eliminated, and the remainder is being hunted.

Graphics are excellent, but it is heavy in exposition, and sometimes paths are not very obvious. 

Lots of clever stuff, though, including nice enough combat mechanics, and some interesting movement stuff.

I probably wouldn't have gotten it, but it was included in EA Play, and I really liked many of the (now very old) Star Wars Jedi games. As predictable, the control schemes seemed to be greatly simplified, as the others were made to be used with mouse/keyboard.

I do really hate that they sometimes lock the camera, while still allowing you to move.

Overall, I like it so far, I guess I will see how it goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review