Creeper World 4 - PC Game Review

 Creeper World 4 is a Tower Defense (TD) game, in which you have to destroy a multiplying liquid before it destroys you (basically).

When I saw there was a new version, I knew I was going to get it. I really like Creeper World 3 (74h played), and this one is very similar, so far. The only real difference is that this time it is 3D. I thought it might ruin everything, but it works pretty well. 

I'd like the zoom to not rotate the view, though.

Fairly fun so far, but I imagine it'd be harder for people not used on how things work in the series - the tutorial is a bit weak.

As usual, there is plenty of variety in the levels. Also, there are plenty of user made levels, which can include completely new units.

Overall, strongly recommended for TD fans.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review