Planet of the Apps

 For whatever reasons, I hadn't canceled my Apple Music membership, even though I've been using Google Play/YouTube Music for a while.

So I've decided to check out Planet of the Apps, their app Shark Tank.

I actually quite enjoyed it. No idea if you need to be an app developer to like it, though, as it flopped quite badly and was cancelled after a season.

I'd would have thought it would work well for all involved. The developers get visibility and/or money plus mentorship, Apple gets advertising and better apps, and the advisors get - I don't really know what is in for most of them, except extra exposure (probably not a big factor for any of them).

Too bad it was so short. Great name, too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review