Meteorfall: Journeys - Android Game Review

Meteorfall: Journeys is an interest deck-builder rogue-like, which will probably remind anyone of Slay the Spire (StS) as they are so similar.

There are indeed a lot of similar mechanics, including having several characters with their own special cards and differing mechanics. I haven't played that much so far, but while I really liked it at first, I got a little bored after the first couple of games. Maybe the progression is a little slow (unlock just some cards per character), like StS?

I'm not sure why and I will almost certainly try it a little longer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review