The Quantum Garden - Book Review

The Quantum Garden, by Derek Künsken, is the sequel to the Quantum Magician. It follows the consequences of Belisarius' heist in the first book, and what he needs to do to avoid them.


I really liked this, although less than the first volume. There is another heist, time travel, and an alien species is introduced.

I would have liked an reintroduction to the world (even though it hasn't been so long since I read it, I forgot many of the details already). Without that, I really recommend reading the first book before this one.

One interesting thing is how set the characters are in preventing paradoxes. I didn't see any evidence that they know what it'd cause, though...

Possibilities for the sequence are certainly interesting, I really want to see where this goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review