Amazon AppStore on a Tablet

I recently tried to get the Amazon AppStore running on my new tablet (for an app I was sure I had there - but didn't).

Turns out it was quite complicated because Amazon's detection is broken and it insisted my android tablet was a desktop. Why not offer a download just in case? Good question, sure which they thought of that.

The only way I managed to download was going to my android phone, downloading the APK from there, uploading it to Dropbox, and then using Dropbox on the tablet to install it.

Seems silly, of course. Specially when I didn't even use anything from the app after all that...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review