Counting Heads - Book Review

Counting Heads - by David Marusek is a SF novel.

I started reading the sample out of an Amazon suggestion. Immediately I recognized that I already read the novella that was used as the first part of the book - even though I read it over 20 years ago! It just was that poignant. I felt when I read it that it was a fair conclusion, but I'm really glad that the author didn't feel that way.

A big part part of what draws me in to SF books is the tech. Usually there are a few new technologies and their consequences forming the basis of the book.

Not here. There are tons of new and common ideas, applied in many

I didn't enjoy the fact that the searing was effectively left "unsolved", though. I was hoping for a better fate for Samson...

Overall, strongly recommended. I already started reading the sequel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review