The A.I. War Book One - Book Review

The A.I. War Book One: The Big Boost - by Daniel Keys Moran - is the sequel to The Last Dancer and part of Tales of Continuing Time.

This follows part of Trent's exploit, very long after he left Earth. Unlike The Last Dancer, this one is all about Trent - which I really prefer.

Plenty of battles with the crazy plans that only Trent could get away with.

I'd like the Trent AI bit to be a little more explored, though.

Very enjoyable, and I can't wait for the next volume (although given how long this one took, it probably won't be available anytime soon).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review