Creeper World 3: Arc Eternal - Crash on Start - Solved

I have been playing Creeper World 3: Arc Eternal a lot, and I really like it.

But one thing I discovered is that under some circumstances it will crash every single time I start it!

The message is

Oops!
The game crashed.
The crash report folder named "" next to game executable.

The error log has the following:
CSteamworks.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
  in module CSteamworks.dll at 0023:04f64c79.

Fortunately, I figured a simple way to fix it. This happens every time after I hibernate my computer. If I just exit and start Steam again (the internal restart doesn't work), the problem disappear till next hibernate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review