Cubemen 2 - PC Game Review

Cubemen 2 is a retro looking 3D strategy game.


You have a bunch of towers - excuse me, units - that you can send anywhere in the play field. You get the usual types - pistol, flame, ice, mortar, laser, and a couple of unusual ones - blockers and mines. Action on campaigns is pretty much standard TD (tower defense) stuff - waves of enemies of various types. Several of the enemy types are quite similar from a distance.

I'm not a fan of the camera style used on the game, and often found the view annoying. Gameplay was mostly boring to me too, and often I was just waiting for things to end (you can control the speed, but I felt this way even on fast mode). Music is repetitive after the first few minutes.

Overall, I didn't like it and don't recommend it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review