New GOG Downloader

I really love the new GOG downloader (not sure how new it is - it is the first time I've noticed it).

It is not in the same league as Steam, but it is still much better than it used to be. The part I liked the most is that it can download the bonus items for a game (which can easily be in the 6-10 range) in a single click.

Speed so far has been great - very near 100% of my 20 Mbps connection.

I wasn't sure if I should buy a new game (Tiny and Big) there or on Steam - i.e. DRM-free or automatic downloads and updates. So far I'm satisfied that I choose GOG.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review