WindowFx 5 - Review

I imagine I will grow sick of it eventually, but so far I really like WindowFX 5 .

It has a bunch of clever functions you can see in the link above, but the silliest thing I really like is the animations.

They are just adorable. The animations are set to random, and each time I close, open or minimize a window I get a different animation - rolling from various places, moving from the edge and wobbling after it reaches its place, doing a magic poof, and many more.

You can get it as part of their Object Desktop package (which is how I got it - I wouldn't have paid US$10 for it alone).

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review