Sol: Exodus - PC Game Review

Sol: Exodus is a space shooter that uses the Unreal Engine. The graphics are quite beautiful, specially the planets and space.

The story is good enough. What I really didn't like is the gameplay.

You see, most of the space shooters I remember loving are OLD. I loved Tie Fighter and Elite. The newest I can think of is Tachyon: The Fringe, and this was over a decade ago.

I'm not sure if my memory is deceiving me, but I recall them as being a lot more fun and complex than this.

I'm not sure if it gets better after the first mission, but the demo certainly isn't enough to get me interested - much to the contrary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review