Fruit Ninja - Review

Fruit Ninja is a Kinect game for XBox 360.

The theme sounds spectacularly silly - you have to use hand moves with Kinect to slice fruits in mid air, while avoiding bombs. There are also special fruits, such as frozen bananas, which slow down time.

I wouldn't even have tried it, except that the same friend who convinced me to get the XBox told me to try it several times.

I was pleasantly surprised - this is quite fun. You get oriented by a shadow version of your Kinect image - which both fits the ninja theme well and is very helpful.

The one thing I noticed is that I have to take it easy in this game - if I overdo it I get really sore shoulders the next day!

I really recommend trying the demo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review