Fallout 3: New Vegas - PC Review

I loved Fallout 3. Sure, the story was a little silly at points, and the interface wasn't perfect - specially for inventory - but it was a great game and I spent a lot of hours playing it.

So, when Fallout 3: New Vegas was about to be released, I bought it right away.

It's pretty much the same as Fallout 3. I've heard criticism on some reviews that the graphics could be better, and I have to agree, but that isn't very important - the graphics are very reasonable.

What is important is HOW BUGGY IT IS! Argh! Not only have I lost plenty of time till I realized that Auto and Quick saves didn't always work - and for some people, even the manuals saves have problems - but the map geometry is often messed up. This seems to be particularly bad for scorpions - I've already seen 4 or 5 get stuck on the ground.

Something that annoyed me terribly is that now drops aren't completely fixed. So a couple of times, I got awesome items at a vendor or random location, re-loaded and when I returned they were gone completely and replaced with lame crap. Very frustrating!

The interface is pretty much the same. For the very large inventory lists, that is pretty irritating - at least filtering by type would be helpful already.

With all of that said, I still really like the game. It's well worth the price, but I really hope they fix the bugs - soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review