Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Review

I just bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 this weekend - there was a 33% off sale on Steam.

I finished the single player campaign yesterday. Just like the other titles on Call of Duty, it was good and had some pretty intense moments. The difficulty on Regular seemed a little easier than on Call of Duty: World at War. The SP campaign took about 8 hours, counting some minor Spec Ops play - a bit short for the price.

Of course, the series has multiplayer firmly in its design. I really liked MP on Call of Duty 4 (actually a bit rare, as usually I don't like MP). I guess I'll see how I feel about this one later.

The Spec Ops missions are an interesting addition. I've played through several of them, and some were pretty good. My favorite so far is from Call of Duty 4 - the sniper mission. I guess it's a nice way to take content you already have and sell it again :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review