Multiplicity Review

I've had Multiplicity for years, but I just got a new computer, and thus have been using to try it out and copy my software over.

One thing I didn't know is that it works well for games. I didn't have any problems nor noticed any lag, even on new games such as Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

Another thing I didn't know - but didn't like either - is that if I turn off my secondary computer while it has the keyboard focus, everything gets locked up on the main computer. Turning the secondary on does make it go back, however.

PS: That last problem depends on how you are doing the computer switching. I was simply switching with the mouse, with shift pressed. If you configure shortcut keys, those do switch back fine...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review