GetResponse and Chrome/Privoxy

I'm a bit tired of the various limitations of PHPList (some caused by the host I have it installed on - Dewahost), so I'm looking at various autoresponders and newsletter services (my list is all opt-in, of course).

GetResponse has a number of interesting features, such as their API, various analytics, split tests, etc, so I'm trying them out.

One thing that really struck me when I started doing a newsletter with them is that their editor sucked. It sucked so much I tested it in Firefox too, at which point the REAL editor came on.

I e-mailed them about how it failed on Chrome, and they answered that it worked fine on their end. At this point I remembered to turn off Privoxy, and now it works fine...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review