Zombilution Demo Review

I've just downloaded Zombilution demo, after hearing about it on Gamersgate.

However, I just uninstalled it, because I really didn't like it.

The base concept is cute - not so much the pro-zombie part, which has already been done several times, but the air photo level style. I don't believe I've seen it done before for desktop games, albeit there were a few browser games.

However, the graphics other than the levels were tiny and the difference between zombies and the people shooting at the zombies was hard to see. I didn't find the gameplay to be any fun, either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review