Diamond Star

One book that was a pleasant surprise was Diamond Star, by Catherine Asaro.

I got it on one of the excellent book packs from Webscription.net . While I'm a bit of of a fan, specially because of Fool's War, from the description I really didn't expect to enjoy the book much.

Fortunately, I was very wrong and really liked it. It's part of a saga, which I'm pretty sure I've read some of the stories before, but have no real recollection of.

The story is about a prince with empathic powers, held as a hostage on Earth, which ends up a rock singer. There is plenty of action, and the style of AI/EI and mesh tech
was quite enjoyable.

Very recommended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review