Cursed - Book Review

 Just finished Cursed, by Thomas Wheeler. 

First I saw the series on Netflix. It was OK, definitely not great. I read a Frank Miller interview that implied that the book and series complement each other (not really), so I decided to get the book.

The story, an Arthurian myth about a magic girl that gets Excalibur (never called that on the book, AFAIK) is almost the same. The book has some different details, and like 3 times the use of magic (which I liked, as the lack of use of the main series topic bothered me in the series).

There are illustrations by Frank Miller, but most are not great. By the end of the book I kind of liked them.

Overall, very nice, and as usual, better than the series.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review