AI War 2 - PC Game "Review"

This is mostly a note because very soon I will probably forget I tried this.

This seems to be clever in some ways, but one of the most painful designs I have ever seen. For starters, if you want a window, you have to type in the size. I have been gaming since 8-bit computers and I can't recall this ever happening.

Then there are tutorials, which are very reasonable but show that the game is just crazy complicated, much more than any other strategy game I've tried.

At this point I've decided to give up on the thing and uninstall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review