Recursion - Book Review

Recursion, by Blake Crouch, is a SF novel.

I find it a little hard to talk about it without spoiling. What I knew coming in, is that suddenly people started having false memories of whole other lives. A cop starts investigating and discovers it is much more than it seems (which should be obvious to most SF readers, although the particularly mechanism seems novel enough).

I pretty much loved it, and it was one of the fastest books I've finished lately.

Maybe it is too much of a giveaway, but it strongly reminded me of Ripples in the Dirac Sea,  a short story that won the 1989 Nebule prize, and that is so haunting that I immediately remembered it even though it has been 30 years since I last read it.

Overall, strongly recommended to any SF fans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review