Far Cry 5 - PC Game Review

Far Cry 5 seems mostly like its predecessors, except for small details. At least there was more change than between 3 and 4. I have only played a bit so far, and I like it.

One thing I didn't like is the super light UI (apparently can't be turned off). Things like the number of bullets left in the clip are now hard to read graphs, that disappear if you are not switching weapons or firing. Sure, the screen looks better but it is annoying.

One thing I like is that you no longer get the gruesome cutting up animals to get important upgrades that requires their skins. Now you use perks instead.

As in most of the series, stealth is still an useful option, which I really like (and I really missed in Just Cause 3).

Update: The regular captures are SO ANNOYING! And Faith's parts are the worst!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review