Sniper Elite 4 - PC Game Review

I have been interested in the Sniper Elite series for a while, as I usually like sniper games, but never got one because I thought the hard ballistics would be annoying. But it was a game in this month's Humble Bundle, so I decided to try it.

First of all, at the lower levels there are basically no ballistics. You aim, you hit. That might be annoying for some, but I felt it was fun enough.

I mostly liked the missions, and how useful stealth were, while not being a requirement. Graphics are good but a bit dated.

I love how fast it starts (and in an HD!), and how fast saving and loading games are.

What I didn't like was how short the campaign was (7 hours), and the minimal progression of guns (kept the first one all the way through) and skills.

I've gone through all the DLC levels and they are totally worth the current price.

Overall, pretty good at a discounted price.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review