Mindwar - Book Review

After finishing Seeker Amazon suggested I read Mindwar, also by Douglas E. Richards. Since I had already read the first two volumes of the series, I decided to read this next.

I can't review it without spoilers for the first two volumes, so stop reading now if you didn't read them.

Nick Hall was kidnapped back in volume 1, and put through experiments, which got him a mental implant that can access the internet (and is a supercomputer), and also mind reading powers.

As in the last volume, there is a major terrorist attack that he has to stop. Then a series of events that obviously will end in a fight between mind readers (that would be a spoiler, but I am pretty sure anyone who read the title will already have guessed it.

Overall, pretty good, and recommended for fans of the series. While the author says that the book is self contained, I'd really recommend reading the first two volumes first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review