Rocket League - Game Review

I've noticed Rocket League mostly for the videos/GIFs that are posted on Reddit. It made a silly proposition seem fun.

So I wishlisted and there was a sale these days on Steam.

I got it and it is interesting. I still find it quite hard - specially jumping, but it still is fun vs the lamest bot setting (it'd probably be too frustrating against humans or better level bots, though).

I think part of the problem might be my insistence on keyboard/mouse. Having the acceleration switch to part of the rotate controls on jumps is confusing.


I really like the graphics, and the music is particularly good.

Overall, well worth checking out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review