A Window into Time - Book Review

A Window into Time - by Peter F. Hamilton - is a wonderful novella about the nature of consciousness.

I'm a big fan of Peter F. Hamilton series - I have reviewed several here - and if there is a new book by him I can be pretty confident that I will like it, so I got this on pre-order.

It is short for a book (106 pages), being a novella rather than a novel, and it certainly feels all too short.

I'm not sure how much I can say without adding too many spoilers, but the topic goes into the nature of time and consciousness. I didn't expect it to.

The main character is also wonderfully defined. Great ending.

Overall, excellent, and I strongly recommend checking it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review