Dark Intelligence: Book Review

Dark Intelligence: Transformation Book One - by Neal Asher - is a SF novel that takes place in the Polity universe.

It has been a while since I read one of Asher's books, and this one really reminded me of how much I like them. I was a bit surprised to not get a notice from Amazon, as I've bought most of his books there already.

There are some of the old characters - specially Penny Royal, which is a main focus and really shows what it can do - and several interesting new ones, specially Thorvald Spear - which was killed a century before and was just being revived. Of course, not everything is what it seems...

The book was just great, and I can't wait for the sequel!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review