Prompt Me - Book Review

Prompt Me, by W.P. Kimball, is a harder book than usual to define.

It is a set of many short stories inspired by Reddit's WritingPrompts subreddit - where the post authors send writing prompts and people can write their own stories as comments. I got it because I occasionally read these (when they end up on the Front Page for me, usually), and I've grow to notice how many good stories the author posted.

There are plenty of great stories in this book, in several genres. Some are touching, some are clever, and some made me LOL hard.

Very much recommended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review